Blue Ridge Adventure Park Rules
Blue Ridge Aerial Adventure Park Participation Requirements:
- All participants must at least 10 years of age and must be able to extend their arm reach above thier head to at least 70 inches.
- All participants must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Particioats must be able to particiapte independently, this course is desinged for self participation, assistance will not be provided except to help guest exist the course.
- Participants must wear shoes that cover the entire foot, not sandlals, or open toe or heel shoes are allowed to be worn. Jewelry or scarves can not be worn while participating. We do not allow anything that hangs loose or could get tangled in cables or rope such as baggy clothes, jewelry, or loose hair. Flip-flops and sandals are not allowed.
- Sign a waiver and release of liability form. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 must have their waiver completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian. Click here to View Waiver.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Be able to fit in our harness and use all equipment safely and as directed.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere in the park or the park property. We are a Non-Smoking Facility.
- For the safety of all, items are not allowed to be carried onto the course. This means all items must be removed from your pockets, including phones, cameras or any other objects. Many course elements are built above one another and any falling objects could be harmful to other participants. However, cameras with a wrist strap that can be attached to your harness are permitted at your own risk, as are GoPro style mounted cameras. Please bring your mounting hardware or straps.
- As a safety measure no one is allowed in the course area unless they are on the course. Non particpants must stay in a designated waiting area at least 10 feet back from the course. No one is allowed to wonder around on the property. Children that is not participating is not allowed to run around the property or play anywhere in the park and must be supervised at all times.