Aerial Challenge Course Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY. TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. If purchasing within 24 hours of the desired date, please contact our reservation office at 423-496-3388 to confirm availability.
- Full payment is due upon purchase of tickets.
- For cancellations made 7 days or more before the tour date, a refund will be issued minus a 25% cancellation fee.
- We do not issue refunds, credits, or reschedule for any reason (including but not limited to missed tours, illness, accidents, or unforeseen circumstances) within 7 days of the tour date.
- Refunds will not be issued to anyone who decides not to participate for any reason once they begin participation, including getting geared up, a safety briefing or participating in the practice course.
- Refunds will not be issued due to weather conditions for anyone that has started participation in the course. In the event we have to get participants off the course, due to weather conditions, we require at least a 30 minute wait period before allowing guests to leave and come back at a later time to finish the course. The return visit must be within three days of the original purchase for any guest that does not get to finish the course due to weather conditions. Returning guests will only be allowed up to one hour to finish the course.
- Due to the nature of this business, including safety measures and our limited scheduling, we must be very firm on our cancellation policy, terms, and conditions. We regret that we cannot make exceptions to this refund policy for personal emergencies, illness, missed tours, or bad weather.
- All participants must be at least 10 years of age and must be able to extend their arm reach above their head to at least 70 inches.
- All participants must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- All participants must be able to participate independently. This course is designed for self-participation. Assistance will not be provided except to help guests exit the course.
- All participants must wear shoes that cover the entire foot, not sandals, or open toe or heel shoes are allowed to be worn. Jewelry or scarves cannot be worn while participating. We do not allow anything that hangs loose or could get tangled in cables or rope such as baggy clothes, jewelry, or loose hair. Flip-flops and sandals are not allowed.
- All participants must be able to fit in our harness and use all equipment safely and as directed.
- All participants must sign a waiver and release of liability form. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 must have their waiver completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation at our discretion.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Junior Tickets (Ages 10-14) are allowed one hour to get through the first and second levels. Junior Tickets (Ages 10-14) are allowed to go through the first level again if they have others in their group that are still on the course and if they didn't need any assistance getting through the course as long as it does not delay other guests from getting on the course.
- Adult Tickets (Ages 15 and older) are allowed one and a half hours to complete the first, second and third levels.
- Participants are not allowed to continue onto the next level if they are not able to get through any level by themselves without any assistance. This rule is enforced for the safety of everyone, including the participants. Allowing participants to continue onto a more challenging level if they have difficulty on any level could result in the participant having to be lowered by rope from 30 to 45 feet in the air and could increase the risk of bodily harm to the participant and others. Refunds are not issued for those that are not allowed to continue onto another level due to not being able to complete any level by themselves.
- Participants are not allowed to get off the course and then return back to the course, with the exception of an emergency restroom break. Please take into consideration if someone comes off the course for a break for any reason, the time off the course counts toward the allotted time for each participant.
- Participants are not allowed to repeat the course after completing it for the first time except Junior Tickets (Ages 10-14) for the reasons stated above.
- For the safety of all participants and spectators, we do not allow valuables or items including pocket knives, keys, phones, etc to be carried or held while on the course. We do not allow anyone that is not participating to be under or within ten feet of the course. For the safety of others including participants and spectators, playing and running throughout the park is not permitted. Children that are not participating must be supervised at all times and are only allowed to wait and observe in the spectator waiting area along with an adult. For the safety of others, anyone that does not follow all rules will be asked to leave the park.
- Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.