Blue Ridge Adventure Park Rules
To participate in any of the activities at Blue Ridge Adventure Park all participants must:
- Be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 70 inches while keeping their feet flat on the ground for all levels. (Except the Orange Course: Youth Level which only requires a reach of 65 inches).
- Weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Be capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Wear well fitting clothing and closed-toe shoes. We do not allow anything that hangs loose or could get tangled in cables or rope such as baggy clothes, jewelry, or loose hair. Flip-flops and sandals are not allowed.
- Sign a waiver and release of liability form. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 must have their waiver completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian. Click here to View Waiver.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Be able to fit in our harness and use all equipment safely and as directed.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere in the park or the park property. We are a Non-Smoking Facility.
- For the safety of all, items are not allowed to be carried onto the course. This means all items must be removed from your pockets, including phones, cameras or any other objects. Many course elements are built above one another and any falling objects could be harmful to other participants. However, cameras with a wrist strap that can be attached to your harness are permitted at your own risk, as are GoPro style mounted cameras. Please bring your mounting hardware or straps.
- As a safety measure no one is allowed in the course area unless they are on the course. Non particpants must stay in a designated waiting area. No one is allowed to wonder around on the property. Children that is not participating is not allowed to run through or play anywhere in the park and must be supervised at all times.