Aerial Challenge Course General Information
Blue Ridge’s premiere Aerial
Adventure Park is an obstacle challenge course designed to challenge
participants both mentally and physically. The course features three levels of
suspended bridges and tight ropes from 15 to 45 feet in the air, with each
level becoming progressively more difficult. Each participant will be
clipped in to a safety line while on the course. Designed to be
self-guided for ages seven and older. Participation is at each individual’s own
pace with up to 1.5 hours allowed to get through the course.
- Youth (8-9): $29.99 Per
- Junior (10-14): $39.99 Per
- Adult (15+): $49.99 Per
- Must be able to reach to a height of 69 inches while keeping
your feet flat on the ground.
- Must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Must wear well-fitting clothes and closed-toe shoes. We do
not allow anything that hangs loose or could get tangled in cables or ropes
such as baggy clothes, jewelry, or loose hair. Flip-flops and sandals are not
- No experience is required!
- Hours of operation vary depending on the weather and season.
To ensure availability and confirm dates of operation, reservations are
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds or credits will be issued for anyone that decide not to participate for any reason once they enter the park property. Tickets will be forfeited if not used for the date and time they were purchased for.